
Today we went to a different doctor, this one for baby number 2. Today was the day we found out if Joshua is going to have a little brother or a little sister. And the verdict is...
Girl. Dress wearing, pink loving, pony tail tying, doll playing, princess becoming girl.
That sonogram serves as a reminder that God, among other things is busy. He is busy weeping over Joshua; he is equally busy rejoicing and laughing with us as we contemplate what having another female around our house will mean. And He is busily giving hope to His people - to His kids. That sonogram is a reminder of all we are hoping for with both our children.
28 comments:
Yea for GIRLS!!!! We are celebrating with you!!!
Love,
Andy, Melissa and Baby Sydney
We are so happy for you guys---can't wait to meet this sweet Baby Girl Kelley!! We will continue praying for you all!! Much Love!
a girl? gross. Cosby, there's still time to dot that I.
T.
AH HA! Momma was right! We can only imagine what a "daddy's girl" she's going to be!
Thrilled that the thermometer was broken saturday ... sorry we had to watch Cam eat your dessert. Praying for you guys daily! Tims Team
Hello Kelley family,
You don't know me, but my sister forwarded me your website. My niece, Emily Raper, is in your class at school. I just wanted to give you a word of encouragement as you face the long road ahead. It sounds like you faith is strong. I know that God will use this trial to mature you even more spiritually. My son, Matthew was diagnosed a week before he turned two with ALL. I am happy to report that he is now 8 and so full of life. The road was long and bumpy, but we (and I do mean "we" b/c we all survived cancer together) have emerged not only alive and well, but stronger and better than before. In our weakness, He is made strong. The hardest thing I ever had to do as a mom was give my child back to God...I mean emotionally and spiritually. Through that complete submission, I believe God allowed us to keep him here physically. If you have any questions at all or just need another parent who "understands" to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me. Joshua will remain in our prayers! Hang in there!
I cant wait to meet the little tot! Yeah for baby number 2# and Hi Joshua. Come see me tomorrow while you are at the doctor! Its been to long since I have gotten to squeeze you! Much love and excitement to all-I really have been supper excited all day long if you havent been able to tell!
congratulations...that's awesome. i am so excited for you guys...just incredible news.
-thomas
YEAH!!! How fun! Congrats! AND I think Jana might actually be beginning to show just a little bit! YEAH! Rejoicing with you and continuing to pray! Love you guys tons!!!! Liza
Hope....great name for a girl (that is if you aren't completely set on something like....Gwendolyn:-).
Thanks for the update and congratulations on the impending birth of the princess. Jana...that makes you the queen.
Love to all,
Gwen
Yeahhh!!!!!
Congratulations guys! Although I was secretly hoping you would have another boy (having 2 boys myself) - I hear that there's nothing like having a little girl. I am so excited for you both!!!
love, Laura (Moritz)
We are rejoicing with you...for both your sweet children. Girls are fun (I have an 11 month old one) and big brothers LOVE their little sisters. My son was about 2&1/2 when our daugter was born and it was perfect timing (for us anyway). Joshua will be a big helper to his little sister. We pray that you all get through the holidays feeling well and no hospital visits!!
The McInturffs
Nashville, TN
Congrats! We are so excited for ya'll!
Congratulations!!
Crats! I'm so happy for your entire family. I will continue to pray for all of you. Thanks for putting up this blog, btw. Its a blessing to know how God is working in your life and what you are learning because of it.
What a blessing! I am so excited for you! Joshua is going to love his little sister and he is going to be a great big brother! I know you are thrilled! We love you guys!
The Mahers
Praise God from whom all blessings flow. What exciting news!
Love and Prayers,
Always, Joan
Still praying for you, Joshua! I can't wait for little baby Sarah Kelley to come into the world!
yet again, I forgot to say the previous post was from me, Sarah McDonnell
woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what an amazing big brother joshua is going to be. and what a beautiful little sister he will certainly have to spoil.
we love you all four!
You've got a long way to go to outrun Eric in the girl-athon. We're excited for you guys!
Yay for a baby girl! I just want you all to know I'm still praying for you...
Sarah Doc
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! We are praying for Joshua and our Sunday School Class is always asking for updates. Thanks for keeping us updated with progress and with pictures.
WOOO-HOOOO! We are rejoicing, too. Joshua will be such an awesome big brother to a baby sister. And believe me, you'll have fun with the pink and the bows!
Yeah for girls! She is going to be so adorable. I hope her mom is feeling well and having fun staying at home. We are thinking about you often!!
Love The Lankfords
Congratulations! Girls are wonderful and I love the fact that I have one of each. FYI...I was pregnant with Sydnie when Aaron was diagnosed. We saved her cord blood and because of Aaron we are able to save it for free for the first four years. After four years, we can choose to continue saving it and at this point would pay the initial enrollment fee. I am glad to read that things are going so well for each of you and for Joshua! I am thankful for his desire to play again, thankful for laughter and walking. I remember...those memories are as precious, if not more precious, than when Aaron did those things the first time. You continue to be in my prayers daily. Have a wonderful week!
Congrats on the girl! She and Gabrielle can be buddies. We're still praying for you guys constantly.
Bethany Jones
aww, Merry Christmas, I'm praying for a restful Christmas for you guys...I'm so happy for the gift of a litte girl!
Post a Comment