Friday, April 10, 2009

The Big Reveal

Shelbyville High School raised over $16,000 for Make-A-Wish. In order to make this amazing feat even more special for them, Joshua was invited to a pep rally to announce his wish. I'm not sure that Joshua's reaction was as big as they would have liked, but we sure are thankful to Shelbyville High for helping make Joshua's wishes come true.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Whoever was behind the camera dude was super sassy. Bhahahaha.

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

That is so special. it made me cry!!!

Amanda Conley said...

What a precious boy. Did he know what Disney World was when she said he was going there? I would have been completely overwhelmed if I were him with all those people watching! He was so good.

Sara said...

I live in Murfreesboro but graduated from Shelbyville Central several years ago. I actually saw your family's picture in the Shelbyville paper a while back. I had no idea this was your blog when I started reading, but I am glad I found it. It's neat to make the connection. I will be praying for your family and of course for Joshua. God bless!

--Sara