Tuesday, July 10, 2007

First Flight




This weekend Andi and I flew to meet my parents in Houston. It was a great trip and we had so much fun with Papa and Nana. Andi, as usual, was a delight throughout the entire trip. When we arrived in Houston, Papa and Nana were there waiting for us. Andi immediately started smiling and cooing while Papa held her and Nana snapped photos. It was a very sweet time. The weekend was a success and I am thankful mom and dad let us be apart of it.
Joshua, Andi, and I leave Tuesday for TEXAS! We will share pictures and stories when we get back. We can't wait to see everyone.

3 comments:

jenni said...

I'm so glad things went smoothly for you & that you got to spend time with family! Andi is getting so big! See you soon!

Melissa P. said...

what a precious little girl! glad she was a happy flyer (not that i would expect any less!)

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see the Andi with her grandparents. We no longer take such precious moments for granted. I continue to pray for you and your family and rejoice with you as you return "home." Love, in Christ, Joan