OH MY GOODNESS! I really can't believe that!! He is so old!(not really) Can we please stop canceling on each other...I really need to have some joshua and andi hang out time.:)
Have you ever seen a little man look so much like his daddy? He is precious (joshua) :-) and we think his dad is pretty cool too! blessings, the tims team
I wish!!! I avoid putting where we live on my blog just in case there are weirdos looking at it instead of friends!! haha! We're living in San Antonio now... oh, how I wish we could have a playdate! I KNOW Zayne would love Joshua!
9 comments:
amazing and precious to see the difference!!! Great blogs today!
what a difference! i sure do love that boy!
OH MY GOODNESS! I really can't believe that!! He is so old!(not really) Can we please stop canceling on each other...I really need to have some joshua and andi hang out time.:)
Have you ever seen a little man look so much like his daddy? He is precious (joshua) :-) and we think his dad is pretty cool too! blessings, the tims team
so amazing!!!
I wish!!! I avoid putting where we live on my blog just in case there are weirdos looking at it instead of friends!! haha! We're living in San Antonio now... oh, how I wish we could have a playdate! I KNOW Zayne would love Joshua!
What a big handsome boy!
He is beautiful:OP prayers for a light and easy maintenance!
In Christ,
Tamra
incredible!
Post a Comment