Tomorrow is another Wednesday at the clinic. Joshua will once again receive chemotherapy and an immune booster, followed by 5 days of steroids. It will be a difficult week, but today I was reminded of all the patients that have walked this tough road.
Renee put together this slide show for Childhood Cancer Awareness Day. It shows all of the people we have come to love on the 6th floor and the poor families that have lost this ugly battle.
10 comments:
praying for you all tomorrow. May God give you continued peace, strength and nights at home with those sweet kiddos.. Joshua looks so young. May the memories that remain for him draw him closer to Jesus and may the strength of the Lord continue to pull each of you through... much love and admiration, the tims team
Thanks for posting this, Jana! Praying tomorrow goes well!
We love you all so much, and are praying for peace and comfort for you in the coming hours and days. May His mercies abound. Love, the Bruce group.
I am praying for all of you tomorrow and the following days. Thanks for sharing the video. I am amazed at all of the smiles even when I know that there is a lot of pain.
OK...I am bawling right now! I can't imagine what you face with each treatment with Joshua and visiting the hospital. You do it with such strength and faith! Thanks for sharing this on your blog. I will be praying for you! Janna
Love you guys...and praying for you. :)
Ryan
well, that video really got me crying tonight! makes me long for heaven so much! i am praying for you guys! love you!
let me know again if i can help out w/ andi. bella grace says her name all the time- especially when she sees her sippy cup! it is still waiting on her... we are here anytime!
What a special slide show. I'm praying for you...and I missed you Friday.
great video!
Post a Comment