Monday, September 29, 2008

Chili's for Dinner


Today, Chili's is donating 100% of its proceeds to St. Jude's Research Hospital. While this is not the hospital that treated Joshua, it is the place where his treatment plan was developed. And by the looks of Joshua these days, it is a fine plan indeed! So, I will be nudging Michael to go out to eat tonight and I hope to see you all there. If you go, make a Chili's in Joshua's honor. Or go here and make one from home. Happy eating!

(HT: Renee)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael & Jana~
Michael & Leigh Anne Rushing here!! I found your blog from a link on Salem Silvey's & have been reading it to catch up w/ you guys. I didn't know about little Joshua but it sounds like he is doing great - Praise the Lord!! We also have a little one about the same age as Andi - Ethan born 4/20/07. We got married 7/22/00 and stayed in Canyon while I went to pharmacy school for 4 years. After that, we moved to Friona for Michael to farm & ranch - where his heart is - and have lived here for 4 years now. I just work part-time as a pharmacist and stay home with Ethan. We are also expecting #2 in March. Well, I just wanted to say hi and blessings to your family!
Leigh Anne Rushing

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Joshua's name is on my pepper I made at Chili's tonight! It's on my blog if you want to see... just click on the pic to enlarge it!