Today, after nap time, I took the kids to the nearest drugstore to grab a few things. I rarely stray from the list at the store, but for this, I could not resist. Joshua saw Silly String on the toy aisle and asked if we could get. Memories of all night lock-ins and cool kids' birthday parties came flooding back. We purchased the Silly String and made a plan to attack Daddy as soon as he came home.

Practicing before Daddy gets home.

Andi got her own turn, but was not all that impressed with it.

Get 'em Joshua!

Love the face, Michael. Very convincing!

Michael finally bends to the will of the Silly String.
What a fun 10 minutes! Worth every penny!
1 comment:
SILLY STRING. I FOUND SILLY STRING EVEN LAST WEEK WHEN CLEANING. BUT EVERY TIME, I FOUND ANY SILLY STRING, I SMILED AND REMEMBERED THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS PARTY WITH MY PRECIOUS GRANDCHILDREN!
I AM HAPPY YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING TRULY SILLY AND FUN, FUN, FUN. I LOOK FORWARD TO MARCH WHEN I CAN SEE YOU. LOVE, NANA
Post a Comment