I feel a little creepy even posting a comment-- I found a link to your blog from another I read. I have read through your journey. I just wanted to thank you for your hope. Yours is the kind that changes people and changes the world.
Nana smiled this morning at these pictures of my adorable grandchildren. That little coat on Andi is darling. This morning Kiley wore a long sundress, darling of course. Joshua, how cool it is to play with legos and make something to match your pjs. Loving all of you more than words can say. Jana send me an email so I can send one back one day when you have time. Lovingly, Mom
4 comments:
We go hiking, sledding, or just for a good walk! It's been a cold winter up here--more so than usual. I am ready for spring!
Burrr...I don't envy you guys one bit! But your kids look adorable in their snow hats.
I feel a little creepy even posting a comment-- I found a link to your blog from another I read. I have read through your journey. I just wanted to thank you for your hope. Yours is the kind that changes people and changes the world.
Nana smiled this morning at these pictures of my adorable grandchildren. That little coat on Andi is darling. This morning Kiley wore a long sundress, darling of course. Joshua, how cool it is to play with legos and make something to match your pjs. Loving all of you more than words can say. Jana send me an email so I can send one back one day when you have time. Lovingly, Mom
Post a Comment