As Jana whittles the seconds off her mile time and I grow lazier on the couch, I wanted to remind you about the great organization that Jana is running the half-marathon for. Team in Training is comitted to raising money to find a cure for cancer and to help those whose lives have been effected by it. So if you're looking for some "end-of-the-year" charities or know someone who is, I'd love for you to consider supporting my beautiful wife in her efforts.
Just so you know she's serious, she's running close to 20 miles a week and has even started a scheduled detox of her precious Dr. Peppers. Chick means business.
If you're interested in supporting Jana, here's the link where you can do it:
http://www.active.com/donate/tnttn/kelleyfamily
2 comments:
I'm so proud of you Jana. 20 miles a week seriously??? Wow. Dedication.
I got your Christmas card yesterday. I love getting Christmas cards! It was sooooo cute! Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and successful 2008!
Keep strong!
Lea White
http://whitesinnz.blogspot.com
Post a Comment