Thursday, January 31, 2008

Volume II

This is it. Today is the day. Michael's second volume of Tough Sayings of Jesus is available for purchase right now. It is set up for group study with questions that actually help a small group discuss more than the "Jesus" answers alone. Just as Michael does in conversation, he asks questions that make you think about how you relate to God, how you relate to others, and how God uses others to help you relate to Him. Even if you aren't in a group study, it is a book you can read on your own. Although, you will have to find a friend to talk about it with you, because it is just that thought provoking.

You can read a sample chapter from Tough Sayings of Jesus here

Then, you can buy Tough Sayings of Jesus Volume II here.

5 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

How exciting! We will have to check it out! Praying it gets LOTS of sales!

Rhondi said...

Wow, that's so great! Congratulations on the second book. I can say "I knew you when..."
xoxo

Anonymous said...

How did you get my picture for the cover? I expect royalties.

Anonymous said...

Is MK also pursuing modeling?!

Amanda Conley said...

I have to say that the first chapter was great. I had just been asking God a particular question about my life (along the lines of "what should I be doing with my life although a little more specific than that) and I feel like working through that first chapter was His answer. God's version of success is not always man's version! So thank you! I will be buying the book. I might even see if our Community group would want to go through it together.