She did it! At 9 months and 4 weeks, our little Andi has taken her first steps. She is not yet jumping and skipping across the living room, but my guess is that it will not be long from now.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SO FUN!!!!!!!! May God use all those little steps as a huge encouragement of how He is at work in each of you. You all are a blessing to us! The Tims Team
Yay Andi!...Sorry Jana! :) She is too cute. I can't believe she's growing up so fast. She will definitely keep you on your toes. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
10 comments:
SO FUN!!!!!!!! May God use all those little steps as a huge encouragement of how He is at work in each of you. You all are a blessing to us! The Tims Team
yay andi!!! and yay jana for figuring out the video...you will have to teach me!
I can't believe she is walking already! Seems so young! I hope to see you all soon. It's been too long.
Kim Porter
She's so advanced!! Not surprising though! ;)
YES!!! I'm only sorry she wasn't walking towards me!
That is so great!!! She is so smart! This will add a whole new element for when I come over to watch her!:)
Yay Andi!...Sorry Jana! :) She is too cute. I can't believe she's growing up so fast. She will definitely keep you on your toes. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Aww yay!!! When was she born?? Keeghan was born May 1st last year... no steps for him though...yet!
that's awesome!
That was so cute! and it's awesome you got it on film!
Post a Comment