Everything went well yesterday, though it took a little longer than usual. Joshua's blood counts looked good and everything went as normal. He got his vincristine through his port and his spinal tap, promptly waking up to an Icee in his hands. He was perfectly normal coming home and played all afternoon and evening. Probably by noon today we will be able to see some of the effects of the treatment, but so far so good.
On another note, we want to recognize that this journey is a long one for all of us, including you. We know it's not easy every 4 weeks to get a blog or email asking you to pray for us, and yet you continue to do so. You pray, you comment, and you call, and we appreciate it. 3 years is a long time to have that cycle going for all of us, but your perseverance is loved, respected, and appreciated.
6 comments:
We are glad to hear that everything went smoothly. We will continue to pray and we love you lots!
By the way, I just realized that every time I comment, I am not logged into our family blog. Sorry. I should be now! :)
So glad to hear Josh's good news! I know it's such a relief for all of you.
thanks for posting...i was wondering how it went. so glad it went well! i hope that the next few days are good. love you guys!
I prayed so much for you guys yesterday. Thanks for the update. Are you around this afternoon? Give me a call.
I haven't commented in quite some time but I frequently check on your blog and daily pray for Joshua and you both and his precious baby sister. God bless you on this journey of faith.
Prayers and Love,
Always, Joan
So glad to hear the great news. You guys are amazing parents and Josh is such a brave boy. Love, Gillian
Post a Comment