A little weird.
But sometimes it takes until Friday for things to go south on a treatment week. But Thursday night came and went, and so did Friday. And Saturday. And Sunday.
In fact, the week went so well and was so comparatively easy that I convinced myself that the hospital had forgotten to give Joshua his chemo treatment at all. After all, I didn't pay that close of attention when he was getting it, so I fabricated in my mind how they had simply neglected to push through his chemo.
I actually called the hospital today to check, and they assured me that they had indeed given Joshua his medicine. Nothing to do at this point except praise the Lord for another 4 weeks down, this one without many side effects.
4 comments:
Wow! That's amazing! Praise God. That is really funny that you called the hospital to check! I laughed out loud!
That is so great. I was praying for you guys...especially knowing that Michael was out of town.
Joshua has the most adorable haircut! What a cutie. And the picture of him with Eli is precious. I'm glad they get to see each other more often!
Praise Him who gives us more than we could ever ask or imagine!!
Yay! He's getting so big! I love those little einsteins shirts! thank you, God!
Post a Comment