2. Joshua's next clinic appointment is Friday. Friday is Halloween. Halloween is the best day of the year to be at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital (lots of attention and loads of candy). We should know. Joshua spent the last two Halloweens there. You can read about that here. Just scroll down a bit. Frankly, there may be no other place that Joshua would rather be. Joshua and Andi will both go dressed in their costumes. We're looking forward to sharing those pictures with you very soon.
6 comments:
I was really hoping he'd be able to participate in some way--sounds like they'll have fun and get lots of "oohs" and "aahs" over their costumes. I'm sure it's disappointing that it's not what you had planned (football and everything), but I'm glad there's a second option for you!
What are their costumes? We have a Statue of Liberty and a Minnie Mouse. :-)
Their hats are adorable!!!
Have fun trick-or-treating and I hope that you find some chocolate in the kids' bags. :)
By the way...the word verification on your comment page is "skinee". HA...maybe it's a sign that I should stay out of my kids' trick-or-treat bags!!!
Jana, Jaxen had SO MUCH fun last year on Halloween at the clinic. They painted his face in all camo and he ended up changing his entire plan for that night because of the fabulous face painting job! Joshua will have so much fun!!!! (Hate that he has to go, but at least it is a great day to be there!)
What a good attitude to have! I can't wait to see the pictures of the kiddos all dressed up! I am praying for you today, Jana! You are loved by so many people--I hope you feel it today!
YES YOU ARE ALL ADORABLE! Praying for fun times until Friday! Praying for good counts and great fun on TGIF!
Jana,
I came across your blog and was happy to see you are a fellow blogger. I did not know about your son and have been amazed reading about your "journey." It has been awesome to see how God has continued to guide and love you and your family. It sounds like the last week has been difficult, but you are making the best of it. I will pray for Joshua and all of you. Happy Halloween!!
the other "Janna" :)
Post a Comment