Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

This is only picture I got before my camera battery died (and I've lost the charger - an issue for another day). Even still, you can see that we had some cute trick-or-treaters to send into the neighborhood.

Overall, the day was good. We took the kids to Joshua's appointment dressed and ready for a happy Halloween. We were a bit disappointed by the number of people that were also dressed up (not many today), but everyone was more than happy to give Joshua and Andi the attention they expected. Of course, the attention came with goodies as well. The kids came away with new DVD's, books, stickers, and plenty of candy.  Not too shabby.

As for Joshua's health, his blood counts are up, but he's still not clear of infection. He has two ear infections which means we still need to stay clear of crowds through the weekend. Also, we will return to the clinic again for blood counts on Wednesday. Please pray that the chemo he started again today would not draw his counts down too fast as he is recovering from the infections. 

4 comments:

Amanda Conley said...

They look adorable!
And I'm praying! ♥

amy wright said...

I'm praying for sweet Joshua. I'm also praying for his ears...I know first hand how painful ear infections can be.
I love their costumes. My boys would be a little envious if they saw this picture. They have no idea who the Power Rangers are, but they like them.
Andi makes a very cute Minnie!
I hope you find your charger!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awwww they look SO cute!!! I need to get my pics up too, just gotta get out of my funk, first!

JP said...

I missed them by a hair! I got to the clinic around 10:30 and asked Miranda if yall had stopped by. She told me that they had excellent costumes, and they absolutely do. I still have a picture with Joshua in his knight gear from last year, he's such a fighter!