Amy and Kim -- You both constantly amaze me. Thank you for being a constant source of encouragement in my life. It is so good to know that I will always have a best friend to call. You are my experts for basically everything in my life and there is absolutely no one I can spend more time with in Target. I am glad to know I have you both with me to walk through all of our joys and pain together.
1 comment:
Wow,What three lovely daughters!You are each so beautiful to me and I so enjoy watching your unique friendship so dear and precious. Thanks for standing tall, even though you are young, with your great dad and me! Marilyn Lancaster said she has this saying on her refrig. "What I have in God is greater than what I don't have!" No matter what happens and how many tears we shed, we are still family! And that makes me happy! I love you each uniquely and dearly! You mom
Post a Comment