Monday, November 10, 2008

The New Layout

I have never considered myself to be very lucky. Blessed, of course, but not lucky. Now, since the blowup of blog giveaways, I'm starting to change my tune. First, I won the very useful, and super nerdy Couponizer. And then a few weeks ago, I won a blog redesign worth $60. WOW! Thanks to link on MoneySavingMom to The Glorious Mayhem. I left a comment and low and behold I won. 
So, here it is. It was designed by RS Design. She did a great job, especially considering that Michael and I asked for something neither feminine or masculine. Revka was great about answering questions and going with whatever flow I sent her way.
Also, the photos at the top were taken by my dear friend, Andrea Rhodes. She is an amazing photographer and all around good person. You can check out her site here.

7 comments:

Erin said...

this is super fancy. i feel underdressed. congrats! one time i won a huge cauldron of harry potter miscellanea at the HP Book 7 release party. i made some kids cry...

Anonymous said...

hey i like it!

Melanie said...

i like it too. very "kelley-ish"!

Amy said...

I like it...especially with the great photos on top.
I never expect to win anything...that's because I never do. You have given me hope! :)

S Mosley said...

i LOVE the new layout!!! :) i was thinking that you just whipped it up yourself! :) how fun that you WON! good ol' moneysavingmom! thanks for introducing me to MSM & couponmom. i'm officially addicted...as is andrea. we're your coupon disciplers...now, can you just teach us how to win free things???

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you won and that I got to create your design. :) I'm also very happy that you like it!

Thanks for the post and link; I greatly appreciate it.

Amanda Conley said...

I love your new blog design!