Friday, December 05, 2008

Memphis

Tomorrow we run. Michael will run the full and I will run the half. I am really looking forward to this race, but even more looking forward to the weekend as a whole. We have the privilege of hanging out with some really quality people:  the Seavers, the Smiths, and the Hayes.
I look forward to telling you all about it when we return. Have a great weekend.





6 comments:

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

Run hard, girl! Cheering you on from all the way up here!!

Melanie said...

I feel like somewhat of a slacker since I have no blog to link to. Ha ha! Let's go run!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Cody Myer's family is going to be there, too!

Manda said...

You guys are my heroes!! Tear it up tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Run Baby Run, that's my girl/so very proud of you and Michael. I know this will be great!!

Abby, Kiley, and I decorated a pretty table for the Christmas Tea last night and we are on our way soon!. Love always,Mom

Amanda Conley said...

Oooooh! I can't wait to find out how it went!