Just a heads up that we're headed to the clinic today. It's a big one - Joshua's 12 week scheduled appointment. Today he'll get chemo through his port as well as during a spinal tap, followed by 5 days of steroids.
It's getting a little old, so I did some calendar counting: God willing, we have only 2 more spinal taps after today before the end of Joshua's treatment.
Pushing on...
5 comments:
I'm praying for all of you today and these next few days.
praying for you all today and this week. i enjoyed all the pictures of Disney!!! and Hayden loved Andi's singing! precious! can't wait to catch up soon! love you friend!
Admiring your strength. May God bless you all in the midst of tough stuff. Love, kim
I am praying for strength this week. I can't wait to celebrate when this is all done. What a testimony!
Hi there...thinking of you as I read this. Good to see you today and talk about West Texas. Hang in there.
Post a Comment