Friday, December 04, 2009

Andi On Stage

Today, at CBS, it was Christmas program day. Since Joshua was still not up for going to school, I brought him along to watch Andi sing. It may have been the sweetest sibling moments to date. I wish I had kept my camera rolling for all of it.
Just after she waved at us on the way in, she ran up to hug Joshua and then started yelling, "That's my brother!" She was so proud to see him and Joshua was so proud of her, too. Heartwarming!

In the video, you'll see Andi waving at Joshua. Then, at the very end she blows a kiss because Joshua was blowing kisses like crazy behind me. It was just too sweet. What a fabulous way to end our week of isolation. We look forward to seeing everyone out and about very soon.

3 comments:

Noelle Kelley said...

I wanted to start waving and blowing kisses watching this. Precious.

Amanda Conley said...

That's so precious. I almost cried that I couldn't be there.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Noelle; Andi looks so grown up and princess like in her Christmas dress. I am so glad you are all in my world. I love, love, love you! Nana