Friday, March 16, 2007

Packing Up for Home!



We are at home now. We know that we will have to check back into the hospital. Hopefully, we will have 2 good weeks at home.

20 comments:

JP said...

Yeah!!!

jenni said...

I am so happy for you guys...enjoy the sunshine, your own bed and each other!! Sleep tight!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!! Praying that the moments at home are tripled!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy being at home.

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy being at home.
Sarah

Christy said...

May you have some peace and wonderful playtime while you are at home:)

Becky Dietz said...

Father,
Please bless the Kelley's with some uninterrupted, quiet time at home. Fill their hearts with joy and peace. Let their sleep be sweet.
Amen.

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH! AWESOME! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Papa says I am glad you are home for a while.I hope you are all well and enjoy the blessings of home. Loving you lots, Papa and Nana

Anonymous said...

Yeh! We're so glad you made it home for the weekend.

Anonymous said...

We've been thinking about your family -- so glad to see you are going home for a while.

Anonymous said...

Bless your hearts; this news is mucis to my ears:) God is so good all the time!

Anonymous said...

Home is good and so is seeing the smile on his face.

Praying,
Andy and Gwen

Anonymous said...

Love you guys!

I am praying that God will pouring blessing on each of you! That he will give Joshua the strength that he needs and that he will build up the good cells in his body. Pray that he will keep Jana and the baby safe and give her the energy to get through each day. Pray that he will give Michael strength and the rest he needs.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for all of you. I woke one morning-maybe it was Friday, thinking Joshua may get to go home as he is getting stronger. Then I prayed that this might come to pass. Praise God-He is good-all of the time. Thank you, Jesus.

Joshua looks so big in his T shirt and pants and I love that red wagon. Way to go Big Boy!

Wisdom or mere foolishness… said...

We are praying for you guys! Enjoy the home front and we pray that it lasts a long time!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I am so glad to see this first thing in the morning! : ) Continuing to pray for you guys and the little girl on the way....

-- Amy --

Megs said...

Hooray! Just wanted you to know that i pray for each of you daily. So happy to hear this news. :)

Anonymous said...

The house feels so empty.....

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that you get to enjoy the comfort of home for a while. I'll pray that your time there is blessed.