I love these pictures of our sweet little Andi. She is so adorable and a little princess. We do hope and pray Andi gets well fast and Joshua does not get the fever. So glad Joshua could be home for Halloween. Can't wait to see all of you. Loving you from afar, but close to my heart. Mom
8 comments:
She is adorable!
What a big girl! Darling.
a dress...AND tights...what a big girl! she looks precious!
oh my gosh! she is so stinkin cute! great pictures and an adorable big girl!
she is adorable-absolutely precious. hope you are doing well.
That first picture is a great photograph! She is so beautiful!(in both pictures)
She is a cutie!
Here is our blog address:
www.stewnews.net
I'm glad you made it to Bible study today!
I love these pictures of our sweet little Andi. She is so adorable and a little princess. We do hope and pray Andi gets well fast and Joshua does not get the fever. So glad Joshua could be home for Halloween. Can't wait to see all of you. Loving you from afar, but close to my heart. Mom
Post a Comment