Sunday, October 14, 2007

Daddy and Daughter

As all of you already know, Michael is an amazing father. This weekend Andi got the chance to see it first hand. Michael and Andi traveled together to see our family back in Texas. The trip was originally planned for all of us, but in light of Joshua's recent hospital stays we decided to keep him close to home. (He's doing great, by the way!) Michael flew all day Friday and is flying back on Monday, seeing lots of friends and family in the meantime. If you have ever traveled with an infant, you know this is no small task. I am very proud of Michael for tackling what few men would attempt, for wanting to spend time with his daughter, and mostly, for not thinking it is any big deal.

This was taken just before they left for the airport....not a bit of nerves on either of them.



I love the way Andi is looking up at her daddy here. So sweet!

4 comments:

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

that is so sweet-we look forward to being able to travel to Tennessee to see my family-I glad Joshua is doing good

Anonymous said...

Praise God for the love I see in these precious moments. It is unusual to see a young father caring for a tiny baby on a cross country airplane trip and I am sure he was given many a long look. I am looking forward to hearing about his experience. I continue to pray for Joshua and for you, also. Love, Joan

Anonymous said...

Jana, I'm Carrie Zinck's mother. I'm following your blog, and my prayers are with you all.

Noelle Kelley said...

Maybe we should have a before and after picture posted. :) Sorry about all Michael and Andi had to go through. Hope you enjoyed your movie Michael...you deserved it along with popcorn, coke, candy,nachos and anything else you wanted! Glad you guys are home. And again, sorry about the crazy trip home.