Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Forward Progress


I have been pressing Michael for about a year to start his own blog. He has such amazing ideas and insights into what he is reading, what he is watching, and mostly what God is revealing to him. Our family's blog has been a place for him to talk about some that, but there a twinge of constraint that we exercise when you know that about every third post is going to be about Joshua's health. My hope for Michael's new blog is not only that he will be able to share more of his thoughts, but that it will be a conversation between him and all of us thinkers. There is nothing Michael loves more than to sit down with a few friends and discuss movies, culture, theology, questions, television, you name it. Now he has an avenue to do that with people across the street or across the globe.

So this blog is going to be pretty much our family blog, and that one is going to be Michael's "professional" blog. But this one about our family will still continue to be updated by both Michael and I.

You can find his new blog here. The title is Forward Progress. Michael's first post explains the title. It is a worthy read. I would encourage you to link to it from your blog, subscribe to the feed, or put it on your Google reader. He tells me there will be something new every day, but we'll see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an exciting thing! I check your blog every day for new things. We have a blog as well that I try to update as often as possible, and I have both of your blogs as links on ours. We pray for Joshua often and man...Andi's pictures are beautiful! Can't wait to read more of what Michael has to say! Janna Padilla