Please read this
blog by my friend and fellow cancer fighter, Renee. She speaks clearly about a a phrase we have heard from some well-intentioned people. She also tells about
Matthew. A young man we were in-patient with on several occasions. He needs your prayers right now.
3 comments:
Thanks for the link Janna... hey were you guys in clinic yesterday?? I saw the name Kelley on the board but wasn't sure it was you guys!
Jana,
Thank you for your words of wisdom and for your continued support of that sweet boy of yours and so many others. Praying that God continues to give you the strength and wisdom that you need for daily life with Joshua and the many others that are in the battle with you. Praying especially for Matthew. I am blessed to have you as a friend. Press on sister!
Jana, I've never met you officially; yet have met your kids thru our precious Sadie! Im continuing to pray for Joshua and your family as God is using it to touch so many lives!
Post a Comment