Saturday, January 17, 2009

Andi's Talking

Andi has been learning new words on a regular basis. But recently, she has picked up the pace. No doubt, a contributing factor is her older brother constantly asking her to repeat words. Joshua thinks it is just as cute as we do when Andi says, Josh-josh (Joshua), pin-cess, Jee-cess (princess and Jesus sound alot alike), pees (please), tan-tou (thank you), and several others. Check out for yourself in this sweet little video.

17 comments:

Erin said...

this. kid. owns. me.

Sarah Stephens said...

love it.

Sadie said...

I can't believe how old she is....we need to plan a visit soon! What a cutie!

Allison said...

next word needs to be alli--son.....

The Padilla Family said...

This is so sweet! I love seeing updates on your family! Take care.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING BLESSING. THANKS JOSHUA FOR TEACHING ANDI SO MANY GOOD WORDS. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. TOO CUTE! LOVE, NANA

Karen said...

This video is so precious! I am one of Andi's Sunday School teachers at Grace during the 9am service and have loved watching Andi grow and start talking this year. Thank you for posting such encouraging words and stories on this blog. I remember going to hear Michael speak every week at Refuge during my freshman year at Vanderbilt in 2006/07 and hearing about Joshua's diagnosis back then. I'm glad another teacher at Grace put me in touch with this blog because it has been a blessing to read about your journey and to watch the ways God has continued to work through your family. I pray that he continues to bless you all abundantly in 2009!
-Karen McGee

Marcy Faye Hallden said...

So fun to "see" your kids! Post more vidoes!! I Love it!!

Anonymous said...

What a precious video! I really enjoyed getting to spend time with your mom over Christmas! I'm so glad I got to you and your family (even if it was just for a few minutes)...I'm hoping to get back to Amarillo to see your Mom and Dad again within the next few months. Brenda

Jeremy and Jessica Bagge said...

LOVE this!

Amanda Conley said...

How cute is that?! She's a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Such a big girl....love her, just love her!!!
Andrea

amy wright said...

She's so cute. And it's fun to hear your voice and Joshua's voice in the background.

Amber said...

stop it!...she had me at pin-cess

Amber said...

PS i'm going to go ahead and request a happy berday video...for my berday in march. i think joshua can totally help her accomplish this

Michael and Jana said...

Ber -- It is on. Her birthday is in May so it will be good practice. Give me the date and we will make it happen. Thanks for loving my girl.

Anonymous said...

oh precious! GAME ON!!!! This is going to be fun to watch! I cannot believe how much she has grown! Keep up the good work a mama and daddy (and joshua :-) love, holly