SHHHHH....We're going to Disney World for Joshua's Make-a-Wish Trip in April.
We accidentally told some people, then some more people, so we figured everybody ought to know... except Joshua. It's still a surprise to him, so everybody keep your yappers shut.
We've said it before, but let me say it again - this organization is incredible. They've arranged for a limo to pick us up from our house to take us to the airport. They bought our flights. They rented us a car in Orlando. They are providing us tickets to any theme parks in the area. And they have a great place for us to stay.
The resort is called the "Give Kids the World Village." We'll have our own villa, 5 on site restaurants, ice cream all day long, several pools, and a life-size Candyland playground among other things. Should be great.
Adding to the awesomeness of the Make a Wish Foundation is the fact that a week before we leave, they're going to host a party for Joshua somewhere cool (don't know where yet). All his friends are going to be invited, and that's when he'll find out that he's going to Disney World.
So until then, the first rule of the Make a Wish trip is - Don't talk about the Make a Wish trip.
The second rule of the Make a Wish trip is - Don't talk about the Make a Wish trip.
11 comments:
how fun!!! mums the word....
Andrea
That is awesome! We took Grace to Disney World this summer, and Joshua is the perfect age!
No words from ME!!!!! but if you want to go to lunch and take some notes (or just go to lunch with no kids and use the "notes" as an excuse) I am all in!!!!
We stayed at GKTW and went to all of the parks too! I can give you some great "tips!" ...if you need them! :-)
I am so happy for you guys... Jaxen was 5 when we went and he absolutely loved it and still talks about EVERY thing that we saw and did! GREAT age!!!!
We're going in Feb! I can't wait! I'm excited for all of us! LOL
You are going to love GKTW. Our kids would have believed that was Disney World. It is truly amazing...and the ice cream all day is really fun. You guys are going to have a blast.
so excited for you all! you guys deserve to live at Disney World!!!
Will you be there anywhere around April 13th? I think that's when we plan on going.
how FUN!
That's great news! You all will have to take a lot of pictures. Have fun!
That sounds FANTASTIC! O.k. - I won't say another word about it. ;)
Yay!! What a blessing! We went in May and it was fabulous. I know Joshua will love it! I am finally leaving my comment that I told you I would leave like 2 months ago! ; )
Post a Comment