Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Clinic Report

But this time it's a good one. Joshua's fever did not come back and his cough is loosening up nicely. As for his counts, they didn't come up, but they maintained without going down. That all means that we are going home after Joshua finish all his jobs here. So far, we have finished everything intravenously. Now, we are waiting for sedation to come and prepare him for the spinal tap. (A small side note...Joshua receives the same medicine that was found in Michael Jackson's system after the toxology report. I'm not gonna lie, I'll be glad when we don't have that connection anymore. Yikes!)
Thanks to you all for your prayers. The next few days will most likely be tough, but they will be much better from the comfort of our own home. 

Next post...Colorado pictures!

1 comment:

amy wright said...

So glad to hear good news. I'll keep praying!