Friday, July 10, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day

We love Chick-fil-A and we are extremely frugal (some may say cheap). So, Cow Appreciation Day is great for us. The premise is this:  dress up like a cow from head to toe and get a free meal. After about 15 of prepping at home we went and enjoyed about $20 worth of free food. Final price: a small piece of our dignity...well worth it!

Who could deny these precious little cows?
Here they are giving their very best, "MOO!"
Joshua took this one of Michael and me.

I have two regrets from the day. First, I forgot to take a picture of us from behind. We all had cow tails taped on our behinds. Second, I took off all my spots and whatnot, but forgot to take off that tail when I went to Wal-Mart tonight. Oops!!

6 comments:

The Wright Five said...

You are certainly a brave woman to dress up like a cow when you're pregnant! ;)

sg said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Brantley Family said...

Oh my gosh! I'm laughing so hard just thinking about you walking through Walmart with a cow tail on!! ha!!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

You are all so cute. The parade in Canyon had lots of cute Chick-fe-la People dressedd up.

I try to stay away from fried food, but when Sharon and her little family were here, that is where we went before we said Good bye. Even shared a lemon pie/ wow so good. Love, Mom

Amanda Conley said...

Wow. bravery. And I DIED laughing about your tail.

Anonymous said...

This is cute! I just had to tell you that my 23 year old daughter and her two roomies dressed up for a free meal too. They are in graduate school, and went for breakfast dressed as cows before going to class. I'll have to tell them about your "tail" story. Love it!