Thursday, July 30, 2009

Joshua Is 5 Today

We couldn't be more proud of all the ways that you are growing in wisdom and stature. We love to hear you read and ask thoughtful questions. We love to see you riding your bike to the park and hitting the baseball across the yard. This week especially, we are reminded of all the ways you continue to be brave through tough times. I know it isn't an accident that God placed Romans 8:15 on our hearts to pray for you from your birth. "For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

6 comments:

Amanda Conley said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, big guy! We are so proud of you and the heart that you have for God.

Anonymous said...

Nana must tell you that she loved Joshua way before he was born. We grandparents look forward with great anticipation for the new babies and for the days the mom and dads bring them home to see us.
Happy Birthday Joshua!!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!!!

Karen Martin Maher said...

I can't believe it! What a big boy-does he start school this year?

Michael and Jana said...

We're actually waiting until next year to start Kindergarten. He'll do a 3 day Pre-K program this year instead. I tear up just thinking about that. I cant imagine what I would be like if I were sending him to school.